Featured post

Keeping in Touch

The purpose of this blog is to act as a record of our reading and to provide recommendations for your reading.  Maintained by Kerrie Smith.

Thursday 2 April 2020

Like to try an Online Meeting?

Today I have been in an hour long meeting using Zoom organised by Glenda.
Basically you need a laptop, desktop, tablet or iPad with sound and camera.

We had 8 people come in.

If you'd like to have a meeting sometime, just leave a comment.
We could set up a time and date, and Glenda will put us into her calendar and send me a link.
There could be a few teething problems as we get set up, but I'm confident you would find it enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. We use zoom for Rotary meetings quite often and so I'm happy to take part. It does mean I'll have to get out of my PJ's though....

    ReplyDelete